Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Big Pitcher or Cleaning Solution!

I had this spot at my work desk; it was there from the time I started. It is been bothering me for a long time, I put big pitcher on top of it and hid it totally. The pitcher didn’t belong there, and it was obvious. It made my desk look less appealing, but I learned to live with it. Every time, I remove the pitcher to clean the desk, I see this spot and it bothered me. But interestingly I never try to rub it clean, I will wipe over it and rub the rest of the desk. In my mind somehow I had a strong thought that it could never be cleaned. One day, as I was cleaning my desk with the same cleaning solution, I thought with the right strength this spot could be cleaned. Amazingly, I sprayed this solution and rubbed with little more strength and the spot started to disappear, with endurance I tried more, that area in my desk became clean like new. I took the pitcher from that area and set it where it belonged, it made my entire desk look much appealing.
No, this is not a commercial for a cleaning solution. I want to apply this strategy to life situations. I have ugliest spot in my life that I thought nothing has the power to change, inherited anger, the pride that is very different than confidence, and sharp words that cause great damages. I put a pitcher of explanation, on top of it and said, “It will never be changed." But every time I am in my knees, in that sensitive time of trying to clean my life with His sinless blood, these surfaced. Holy Spirit convicted me. I cleaned the rest of the areas, and just put the pitcher back. Then came this day, with the same solution His Blood, understanding the power of this Cleaning Solution, I started to rub, rub harder not with my strength but His, to my amazement I see this spot starting to clear up. I know the result will not only clean spot, but beautify the desk itself, my life! I have hope. Fellow Christians, I challenge you to trust in the power of the solution (His Blood), rub with the right strength, any spots can be cleaned, and you don’t need any pitcher to cover it.
God bless.


1 comment: